BALANCING SOAP BAR
The perfect skin-pampering experience for everyday lives.
Our new luxurious soap bar is designed to cleanse, refresh and nourish the skin.
Utilising the power of organic, unrefined ingredients, this gentle soap is jam-packed with antioxidants and vitamins to revitalise the entire body. The bar is lightly scented with invigorating essential oils including cinnamon, cardamom, sweet orange, cloves and ginger. The result? Clean, fresh, velvet smooth skin.
The six symbols that embody our key brand values can be found on the soap bar and accompanying dish. This beautiful new soap dish was designed by the incredibly talented ceramic artist, Tünde Ruzicska.
- ABOUT THE SOAP DISH
- HOGYAN HASZNÁLD
- The BALANCING SOAP BAR is designed to remove dirt and excess sebum whilst supporting the skin’s natural renewal process.
- The high quality yet delicate formula balances the skin to restore and replenish.
- Suitable for all skin types. Argan oil regulates sebum production making it the perfect choice for oily, dry and combination skin.
- The formula is brimming with unsaturated fatty acids for optimal skin health.
- The soap contains a unique blend of hydrating shea butter, soothing babassu oil, anti-inflammatory ucuuba butter and glow-giving cherry seed oil. One of a kind!
- Many soaps contain harmful cleansing ingredients that can dry and irritate the skin. Our soap only contains special oils and butters that properly cleanse and nourish the skin while restoring its moisture content.
ANITATOTH X TÜNDE RUZICSKA please see my amendments on the holiday set page.
“I think design communicates a process that behind it is the creator and the material. Traditional handcrafted pottery and contemporary endeavors meet in my work. I work in the continuous refinement of the harmonious coexistence of the shape, the surface, the function and the technology. I design my objects with freehand, and I firmly believe that handmade objects guide us on the road with their timeless value “- Tünde Ruzicska, ceramic artist
The six-component philosophy of ANITATOTH and the value-creating work of Tünde Ruzicska meet in our Christmas edition, which simultaneously combines classic, timeless and traditional elements and values.
Designed for the brand’s ID, the soap dish is made of high-fired white porcelain, covered with a transparent glaze for easy cleaning. The front is burnt with a light gold sticker, on which the branding is echoed in an elegant and pure way – creating a unity between the raw, natural materials and the elegance touch.
How is the ANITATOTH porcelain soap dish made?
The raw materials of porcelain carry the power of nature and its circulation. An appropriate mixture of kaolin, feldspar and quartz ingredients gives the mass that goes into the gypsum molds. These shapes were created by hand-carved and shaped by Tünde Ruzicska, ceramic artist, so that the size and shape can be accurately reproduced in the limited edition collection.
After casting and retouching, we arrive at the process of firing. First comes the initiation, i.e. the sonorous firing, which is required to transform the fragility of the molds at 960 degrees Celsius – in this state the glaze layer, which is also a mixture of naturally occurring quartz and aluminum silicates, can be applied. This must be fired once more at 1240 degrees Celsius; thus, the end result will be a shiny white and compact porcelain material.
It is the path of a handicraft product made up of long attention, professional knowledge and humility.